Title: Architectural Product Consultant
The Architectural Product Consultant (APC) is accountable for promoting the sale
of highly differentiated, innovative, technically advanced daylighting products
through a highly effective sales program.
Candidate should be based out of Halifax Area and responsible for the provinces
of Nova Scotia, New Brunswick with some travel to Newfoundland and Prince
Who we are:
We are a leader in the field of architectural products which brings natural daylight
into buildings, improving the quality, aesthetics and energy efficiency of indoor
We currently are seeking a seasoned sales consultant for the position of an
Architectural Product Consultant. Our ideal candidate will be committed to green
building & sustainable design. While architectural knowledge is preferred,
experienced sales consultants who have a proven track record in extended sales
cycles are encouraged to apply.
Our consultants promote our product line by developing and maintaining
relationships with architectural firms and sub-contractors. The candidate must be
comfortable presenting to small, medium and large firms. Experience with
market and category development, specifically to building owners, government
agencies, engineering and consulting firms is highly desired.
Our APCs manage projects through the sales process from design phase to post
installation with the support of in-house and technical departments. To assist
you in your success, AGL has developed several proprietary systems to support
you from the beginning of the sales cycle to the end.
Knowledge Skills and Attributes:
AGL is committed to the success of our product consultants. If you are highly
motivated, committed to the concept of green building and sustainable design
practices, eager to learn our proven sales approach, self-confident and possess
superior time and territory management skills – you are our preferred candidate.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Call on architectural firms and assist in the development of solutions to daylighting challenges using our Solera line of products.
- Conduct AIA/CEU presentations to architects
- Ensuring that glazing contractors understand AGL’s products and carry them as their base bids.
- Growing the market for Solera by making presentations and sales calls to other influencers including: building owners, government agencies, engineering and consulting firms, “Green Building” organizations, and some OEM’s.
- Convert interest into defendable specifications Attending trade shows, conferences and other promotional activities related to the sales of Solera.
- Participation in weekly sales and project meetings.
- Track and maintain project and client data on company client relationship management database.
Desired Credentials and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years experience in Sales consultation – architectural products
- Some overnight travel is required for trade shows and market development
- Strong business and personal ethics are required
- Systematic and diligent
- Technically savvy
- The desire to work hard, achieve success and have fun is critical
Please apply in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only those
candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.